Cafe 76 - super late post :'D

Really belated post! Steph and Esther celebrated my birthday with me at cafe 76 this year :'D <3

It's a cafe run alongside a salon. Cafe in the basement and on the first floor and salon on the second floor. The service staff all dressed like they were ready snip a new hairstyle while serving coffee any time haha. It wasn't like most of the ~natural~ at home kind of cafes that are pretty common in Japan. It was more, modern and grungy? Cool concept!


We got a seat in the basement. They held it for us even though (I) we were 30min late :x you can't really see there but the girl in black served us that day, and her skirt was actually one of those hairstylist apron thingys, and she had really cool hair haha. さすが!

I had a bowl of Taco rice!
Taco Rice is a dish born in Okinawa. As you have probably already guessed from the name and the picture above, it's tacos with its shell replaced with rice! Pretty ingenious way to adapt a dish I think :'D and very, very delicious. 

It's almost always served with an egg that holds the tartness of the tomato and the spiciness of the meat together nicely <3 nomnom.

After that came dessert!! My favourite part of every meal hehe. 


So cute right!! Cute and yummy cakes. One of the many things I love about Japan. Ah but I couldn't bear to eat the ladybug D: and lol they spelt steph's name wrongly haha. 


Hehe as you can see, the cafe was very good for camwhoring with the walls being fully lined with mirrors. One more photo!


Thanks for the surprise girls!! Life was throwing me sooo many lemons that time - internships, school, relationships, even the apples I bought were rotten lol. Kinda funny now i look back at it though haha. Couldn't have gotten through it myself. Love you girls!


No comments :

Post a Comment