1000 hits! :D +Fall/Winter trends from Shibuya

no image

1000 hits! Wow :'D Thanks for the support hehe. I actually thought I would become inactive even before 500 hits :'D I've always wanted to do one of these "Thank You 1000 Hits!" pictures actually, but never got down to making a website heheh. Well this still isn't exactly a site where I put my drawings, but that won't stop me from doing one! >:D

いやーこれからも頑張って書き続きますので、面白く読んでいただければと思います!応援してください ^0^~

If you know what that drawing is about, leave a comment or message me on FB! I need someone to talk to about this <3<3<3 if you don't know what this drawing is about, you have been living under a rock. Stop reading this blog now and go watch The Master's Sun! :D :D Tae Yang x Joo Joongwon is my new fav couple! haha

Well, enough about that! Took a walk around Shibuya yesterday, and I gotta say I just love this A/W's trends. It seems like this autumn and winter will be lots of sweaters x pencil skirts, houndstooth and plaids, monochrome, royal blue and red/wine around :D

Here are some mannequins i really liked from yesterday :'D


Displays at Jeanasis. Love the monochrome styling! Sorry the picture got overexposed so you can't really see the outfit in the middle though D:
I think I'm becoming a fan of their really smart and sharp looks that are still feminine at the same time *_*


Lowry's Farm (left) and Stevie (right). I want that houndstooth skirt! and I need a red cardigan nowwww. 

And here are some co-ordinates from shops that I really like. These are actually pictures of shop staff posted on the online shops to give people ideas of how to style their clothes. It's great how they get staff members to dress up in their clothes like walking mannequins :'D

Jeanasis:






Heather:

I want that oversized houndstooth sweater nau kthxbai

And here are some looks from Ingni that sums up this season very well I think. (Images from Ingni's online catalogue)



And you can always count on Japan to be cute and sweet :'D

Whew that was a lot of pictures! I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I did :'D If you're interested in checking out more pics, you can Heather's styling here, Jeanasis' styling here and Lowry's Farm here


No comments :

Post a Comment