Tea, tea, tea!

It's been so hot or been buying drinks almost everyday lately. 

Here in Japan, you're spoilt for choice of tea even in 7/11. And they haven't a of non sweetened ones too! 

Monday: Rooibos Tea from Ito En

Ito en makes lots of great green tea so I decided to try their new product. It was refreshing but a bit too herbal-tasting for me. Reminded me of my moms Chinese herbal teas somehow haha xD

Tuesday: Souken Bicha from Coca-cola (no kidding)

Nice refreshing blend that has mellow overtones of roasted barley. Can never go wrong with this one on a hot day (^o^) claims to have some kind of health benefit, like most Japanese products haha. 

Today: Gogo no koucha mutou (afternoon tea - unsweetened) by Kirinh


My favourite! It's just plain old darjeeling tea but its so fragrant and tastes great without sugar. 

I never thought I would drink unsweetened drinks when I was in Singapore but things have changed after I came to Japan! 

Or maybe I just grew up, haha. 

No comments :

Post a Comment