世界一の朝食 bills

A friend from highschool was visiting so I took the chance to finally visited bills yesterday in Omotesando! I've been wanting to go there after hearing so much about them, and they serve breakfast all day. How can you beat that??

It was a rainy Tuesday morning but we still had to wait 40min in line to get in. Japanese people love to queue. 

But when we finally got in it was all worth it. 


It was really bright and homey. Even though we were on the 7th floor, the full length windows felt like they opened to a garden or something. And the table lamps, stacks of books, display cabinets etc. made me feel like I was at home. Except much neater and prettier XD

But it was very crowded D: and thus kind of noisy and hard to have a good conversation. 


But then (after being kindly informed by the waiter and waiting 25min) came the food which made up for everything -gush- 


I had organic scrambled eggs with toast and garlic mushrooms. Omg the mushrooms were so tender and flavourful I don't even. And the eggs were so silky yum. (I later found out that the eggs alone was 600kcal because they put lots of cream into it though (*_*))

Jeaness and Nicholas went for their famous Ricotta cheese pancakes with banana and honey comb butter.


This was. Amazing. it was thick but light and fluffy and just melted away into a lovely savoury sweet flavour in my mouth.  What. Whaaaaat. Mind blown. 

Rawrrrr. Nomnom. 

But the pancakes were kind of heavy despite being so light, probably the cheese. We were soooo stuffed at the end I felt like I didn't need dinner lol. (Jeaness couldn't finish I helped myself to some of her pancakes heehee)

Overall this place was a bit expensive but definitely worth it! You could probably share the pancakes between two girls and still feel full lol. 


No comments :

Post a Comment