It's fall!

Some of you might have seen some of these pictures on my facebook page already, but I just wanted to share some of my favourites of the photos I've taken so far :)

First are pictures from my trip to Yamanashi

Stunning view of mount fuji. I can totally see why the Japanese people love it so much!


Fallen leaves framing a pond :) 



癒しの里 (Iyashi no Sato) Really beautiful and calm place

Took a stroll in Ueno park last week :) 
Love how street performances are so lively in Japan. The kids were also too cute! One of the boys (the one in the orange sweater) kept running to pick up whatever the performer dropped , haha.

Steps leading to sunset. I love how traditional architecture mixes into the city in Tokyo, and I think this is a great example of that. I love how the building in the background contrasts and accentuates the traditional beauty of the shrine.

Lights along Meguro River
Sakura in winter!



And last but not least school :) 
Almost looks like a heart! ... so I tried making it into one XD





Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did taking them! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment