It's Christmas! Some cute stuff from the supermarket

Went to the supermarket yesterday and saw all these Christmassy packaging I had to take photos -tourist-

Jagabee! Honestly, I prefer jagalico but the mascots were too cute!



And caramel corn too! I forgot to take a picture so I grabbed one off google. 

Cute huh! And I found this too. I think this was last year's version. Caramel Corn staring at each other hahaha, oh japan!

And Goodie bags!!

Anpanman stocking! I would have wanted this as a kid. 

Random fact: Anpanman holds the record for having the largest number of characters in a cartoon series in the Guiness Book of World Records. Which is, by the way according to Wikipedia, 1768 characters. Crazy huh! I would have thought that Pokemon had the most, lol. 

I don't think these christmas versions actually made me want to buy these products any more than usually do, I still prefer jagalico to jagabee, but it was sure fun and festive just looking at them! :D


No comments :

Post a Comment