Singapore, Saga Prefecture Government, Samantha Thavasa have something in common

Guess what these people have in common (listed in no particular order)

Nihon Kotsu (Taxi agency)
CyberAgent
Prefectural Mascots
GMO Internet 
Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting
Oita Prefecture
AKB STAFF
Hikari TV
Nishinihon Shimbun (news)
AKB48
Male Students of Science faculties
Samantha Thavasa Group
Mr. Ms Campus
Japanet Takata
Saga Prefecture Government
Kanagawa Prefecture
Singaporeans

Well I wouldn't be surprised if your answer was 


but here's your answer:





Before you go "whaaaaat idol stuff? not my cup of tea kthxbai" check out their videos! I spent like an hour or so watching the videos hahahhahaa. I can't decide which are my favourite but here are my top 4 videos :

1. Kanagawa Prefecture
I just really liked the happy atmosphere of the whole video how there were people from fishermen to goverment officials in this haha 

2. CyberAgent
I love the groupings! XD  lol @"minimum girls" at  0:59, ex-bandmembers at 1:36, cosplay lovers at 1:43, and even married office couples at 1:49! :)


3. Mascots of Japan

Cuteness overload! Omg the rolling mascot at 1.:45 is too cute AHAHAHAH. The dude at 2:24 is kinda cool too haha

4. Nihon Kotsu (taxi angency)

Grown men in suits dancing to an AKB song was somehow just interesting to watch lolol.  Ok, and the cars at 2.03 are too cute! And the CEO's mom makes an appearance too lol. But seriously, the team spirit in this was pretty awesome.

Okay I know I said 4 but I lied, here's my newest favourite one

5. Singapore

This was filmed by a group of Japanese exchange students in Singapore and TBH I was surprised they could find so many Singaporeans to co-operate haha.The dolphins at 1:39 are too adorable! and Jim Rogers JIMROGERS?!?!?!! and the durian stall! XD watching this makes me want to go back home now though *__*  Some of you might have seen this video floating around online already but you might not have known what it was about! hahaha

If you're interested in seeing more, check out this link here or just look it up on youtube haha XD

The Harlem Shake and Gangnam style didn't take really take off in Japan, but it probably wouldn't be and overstatement to call Koisuru Fortune Cookie the new national dance haha. And I wouldn't be surprised if  people decided to replace the radio workout they do every morning with Koisuru Fortune Cookie.

(instructions for radio workout)

(Instructions for Koisuru Fortune cookie. Now you can learn it too! Hey hey hey~)

No comments :

Post a Comment