Apparel x Cafe: Tommy Bahama Cafe in Ginza :'D

Recently, popular brands in Japan have started introducing their own cafes and I visited one last week. Starting with Shiseido, SK II, L'Ocitane, cosmetic brands had had their cafes for a while! But recently apparel brands have joined in the fun too. Shops like Gelato Pique and Journal Standard have created their own cafes as well. What can be more awesome than sitting down to a nice meal after looking at (and/or buying) pretty clothes?! :D

I decided to check out Tommy Bahama's cafe with Saki last week, apparently it was like Hawaii in Ginza?!



(picture from Tabelog because I'd forgotten to take these haha)
There was a bar on the first floor in front of the men's section and the whole wood/stones and openness of the place made it feel like it it was a shack at the beach. 

I'm not really a beach person because I don't like getting sand in my shoes and getting my hair gunky in the sea breeze, but this place = enjoy the beach atmosphere without getting mucky. yay :D 

We got really excited and were like "omg this is so cool there's a bar there!! we should come here and chill at night!!!"  and then our stomachs growled and it became "uhm, wait, where's the cafe?"

Then we realised that it was on the second floor, right in the middle of the ladies' section. At first I thought the whole place was going to smell of burgers and whatnot but there wasn't a single bit of anything from the kitchen cool. o__o Okay enough of that. Picturrrres!


~chill~


I got a pulled pork burger with barbeque sauce. Came with lots of french fries *_* I don't know how I was able to resist eating it right away just to take pictures lol. It was kind of pricey though, I think it was like 1200JPY (like 15sgd?). But sooooo good.

That funky curly thing in the burger on top of the pork was was actually fried onions. It was so crisp and sweet and just went so well with the sauce and everything I don't even omg -gush- Halfway, I just started picking out the onions and eating them on their own hahaha.

My failed selfie D: And Saki's sultry look hahaha <3  seriously need to practice these more haha. But all is good, I think my face looks smaller cos it's cut off :'D



No comments :

Post a Comment